|Cutting torch, Gouging
|Upto 25.4 mm Carbon
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
We provide the widest range of CE Certified Gouging Torch DSH Series from 600 Amps to 2200 Amps to suite all needs of clients using gouging carbon from 6 mm to 25.4 mm with 360 free revolving movement. We are widely accepted as the best manufacturer of gouging torches with clients from all major shipyards, structural/ fabrication shops, foundries in India for over 40 years. Our Gouging Electrode Holder/ Gouging Torch are extensively used in foundries. It is used to remove defects from casting and it has found application as a method for washing off excess metal such as pads remaining when gates and risers are cut from Casting.
- CE Certified
- For high conductivity of current, Copper/ Copper Alloy is used end to end.
- Heat resistant insulators (for longer life of the torch).
- 360 Degree free revolving movement between torch and monocable
- Less wrist stress for welder
- Better, Fatigue Free Working.
- High Tension lever allowing firm grip of the electrode.
- Dual SWIVEL HEAD
- Triple swivel head air nozzles in EACH (for better metal removal rate).
25.4 mm Ë Carbon